Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Suprise Surprise

Have you ever met with someone and the encounter, for some unknown reason, felt lifeless and flat? As you got into your car, you may have asked yourself. . . was that a waste of my time. I'd venture to say that the other person felt exactly the same.

Personally, I can't remember many meetings or lunches that I didn't leave feeling energized. This energy unlocked some exciting opportunities for both of us. That's because I approach every interaction with a clean white board.

I have no agenda. . . well, thats not exactly true.

My agenda, first and foremost, is to connect and build a relationship. That gives me the freedom to really get to know people. I am constantly surprised that when I ask someone, "Let's Have Lunch Together" and we get to know each other, we both leave feeling there's great good we'll do together.

Leave your agenda in the car...
you'll be amazed at the surprises you uncover.



This is Marshall Howard reminding you . . . giving goes where the relationship flows.

No comments: